Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 166 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
site technology limited
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
telecom planning engineer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
>o Excellent working knowledge of Autocad, Microstation and Microsoft Project.r>• Engineering Drawings
o Excellent working knowledge of drawings related to Civil, MEP and Telecomms.
• Project Management
o Information management (site/authorities drawings), milestones management, project planning and co-ordination.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet functions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
>• Completed the planning and route approvals with all other authorities’ approvals and design schedules for abu dhabi Silaa route (340 Km) in record 15 days.r>• Completed more than 1000 Km work for DU fiber backbone infrastructure.
• Saved 20% of the cost of the Yasaat connection by getting all the planning and authorities’ approval in 20 days and delivered the project one month before the delivery date.
• Key facilitator insuring excellent working relationships within SITE-TECHNOLOGY and with all seven emirates authorities.<br>• Developed in excess of 200 million Dirhams of new business for the company.
• Delivered more than 80 projects in the UAE in less than three years.