Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 221 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
TM Forum, GSMA, ITU, TIA, ATIS, ECTA, MEF, InfoComm, IEC
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for employees
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
• Worked with the prospective customer, interpret Customer Requirements, and develop the Customer solution.
• Played a key role in translating high level Customer Requirements and outline designs into a detailed solution, supported by multiple stand alone Applications and internal and external interfaces.
• Experience in providing the design support in the deployment of the Customer solution, providing leadership to the junior team members on defining detailed Customer Requirements, technical arbitration on decisions and issues, in particular supporting the end-to-end solution design and implementation.
• Main task include designing of the global OSS solution as a complete or partial customer solution, where the scope may range from PSTN, ISDN, FTTC etc covering the following OSS domains:
Order Managementr> Fault management
MIS Reporting & Billingr>• Experience with Mainframes, Geneva, Siebel, Cramer, Clarity, and Flow Systems – BT’s own order provisioning system.
• Experience in XML technologies and UML tool Borland together architect
• A sincere, disciplined and detailed oriented person with self-motivation and interpersonal communication and presentation ability
Education and Certifications
>MBA – MMS, 2 yrs fulltime Degree in Systems Management from Mumbai University, year 2002.
Areas of Expertise
>• OSS Expert - e2e Design
Experience and Skills
• OSS Component Knowledge
o Siebel - CRMr>o Cramer – Network Inventory.
o CSS –Network Inventory.
o FlowStream – Workflow System
o Clarity – Workflow system
o Geneva– Billing
>• Funtional Knowledge
o E2E Order Fulfilment for telecom products such as FTTC, PSTN, ISDN2e, ISDN30, SMPF and Redcare.
o E2E Fault Management.
o eTOM, ITIL<br>o Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Soft Skills
>o Team Managementr>o Agile Methodology
• Design Tools<br>o Borland Together Architect 2006
• Strong points
o Responsible team member
o Ability to perform under pressure
o Confidentr>o Convincing ability
o Good Listener
<br>Date of Birth : 28th Apr 1978
Status : Married
Nationality : Indian<br>Passport No. : E8150228