Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 51 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Director of Operations & Managed Services
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
DIRECTOR OF TELECOM/BROADBAND
Operational Management |P&L Management| Project Management
Service Delivery & Fulfillment
P & L Management
Forecasting & Budgeting
Employee Training & Leadership
Sr. Director/SMB Growth Consultant– 2016 (Jan.-June contract)
• Defined and established an Electrical services division.
• Defined and established an Infrastructure & OSP division.
• Defined and established a managed services business unit.
• Defined and established KPI metrics for infrastructure/OSP & electrical divisions.
A strong focus on business and revenue growth.
Provided guidance and direction in defining and establishing new LOB.
Increased revenues by $180K in the first quarter, and $375K at the end of the 6-month contract.
Regional Director of Operations – 2014-2015
• Defined, established, and managed a Broadband/Carrier services division.
• Defined, established, and managed an Electrical services division.
• Defined, established, and managed the PMO to support the Broadband/Electrical divisions.
• Defined and established KPI metrics for Broadband & electrical divisions.
A strong focus on Operational Excellence/Team Builder/Customer SAT.
Managed the regional operations division in new revenue. Accountable for field services, field operations, infrastructure, and PMO within the Broadband/Carrier and Electrical divisions.
Key Data platforms: Cisco, Juniper, Adtran, and HP.
Key Carrier/Broadband platforms: Juniper, Cisco, Fujitsu, Nortel, and AT&T.
Dir. of Operations & Managed Services, Staff Mgr. - 2004-2014
• Defined, established and managed a managed services division. Revenues exceeding $3MM annually with a 60% margin.
• Defined, established, and managed a PMO to support the Managed Services Div.
• Defined and established division goals and KPI metrics to align with corporate strategies.
• Consistently exceeded corporate expectations for customer & employee SAT metrics.
• Collaborated with sales management and established an educational vertical K-12. First year revenues of $7MM with 55% margin, grew to $130MM within 7 years.
• Defined, established, and executed a federally funded 130 Avaya CM system project roll out, completed within the 9-month project