Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Value Added Services
Profile Views: 170 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Global Head of Service Delivery
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Value Added Services (VAS)
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Global Head of Service Delivery nscglobal
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Information Technology and Services industryr>
October 2009 – Present (2 years 2 months) Integrated global communications solutions provider, headquartered in London
r>• Lead a team of Service Managers responsible for the in-life services of over 50 world-class organisations.
• Dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service by shaping and developing C-Level relationships with internal and external stakeholders, with the aim of building stronger strategic partnerships.
• Accountable for all aspects of Service Delivery, lead best of breed service improvement by ensuring bespoke development and implementation of service development and/or improvement plans.
• Responsible for team delivery of consistent customer experiences through the provision of a set of globally uniform processes, incorporating service excellence and on-going communications.
• “Championing the customers needs”: managing all customer requests to successful conclusion across the business utilising a centralised action log, internal review processes and weekly management reporting.
Programme Manager nscglobal
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
r>December 2007 – September 2009 (1 year 10 months) Integrated global communications solutions provider, headquartered in Londonr>
• Led a team of Project Managers who completed and managed the full project life-cycle for a wide variety of projects – ranging from LAN, WAN, Wireless, IPT, IPCC & IPTV – stretching across a wide range of industry sectors globally.
• Established and managed the Project Management Office, introducing new structures, including First Line escalation for handling issues within live programmes and projects.<br>• Acted as a bridge between the business and the PMO to ensure successful operation as a business unit, following best practices to deliver projects on time and in budget.
• Ensured that the correct level of quality assurance and project governance was maintained throughout over all projects.<br>• Mentored project and programme managers at both technical and personal levels to assist their development within the PMO.
• Involved in decision making processes covering departmental strategy, resource planning, team management and monitoring, and weekly management reporting.