Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 1,416 views
Contacts: 2 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
OSS / NMS Consulting Engineer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
AREA OF INTEREST:
>NMS/OSS development and Systems Engineering , Managed Services, Service Assurance, xDSL and Broadband Technology, Wireless Networks
• Infovista architecture design, deployment, configuration, customization and reporting solution development for Cisco Service Assurance NOC and Data Centre Services using VFCI 4.0 SP2 components ( VistaMart, IV Server, VistaDiscovery, VistaCockpit, VistaPortal ) and VIN solutions
• Design and deployment of Cisco ANA Gateway and Unit servers in a HA and non HA architecture, Service Pack installation.
• Functionality of Cisco Fault and Configuration management suite ANA Applications and Configuration tools - Network Vision, ANA Manage, Event Vision and Registry Editor.
• AVM & VNE Management within ANA
• Understand and use the diagnostics tools available in ANA – Mediator Debugger, Device Recorder, log files
• Integrate FCAPS components from InfoVista to BMC Remedy through FNMT, ANA and Nexus
• Perform System Integration Tests, Performance Test, Workflow test.
• Install and Configure Nagios monitoring<br>• Solaris 10 Installation and Configuration, Patch Cluster installation, Oracle 10g Installation, Perl Scripting, PL/SQL
• Solaris 10 administration, unix, linux and Oracle 10g administration r>• Understand Defect lifecycle and raising defects through Cisco internal defect tracking tool
• Experience in designing architecture, software development ,product customizations, configuration, deployment, testing and commissioning of OSS and Network management systems, Systems Integration
• Experience in requirements gathereing, resource planning and project scopingr>• Experience in change management process
• Experience in performing UATs for internal and external customers
• Experience in solving OSS/NMS product issues of high complexity.
• Experience working on various COTS products ( Infovista, SMARTS, Cisco ANA, IPSA, Ciscoworks, Cisco ACS Solution Engine )
• Good understanding of FCAPS model and framework for network management ( Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security, Provisioning etc )
• Experience in architecture design, development, customization, deployment and testing of performance monitoring and reporting solution based on Infovista for all data networks. This includes requirement gathering from customers, marketing and service delivery dept and then systems architecture des