Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 584 views
Contacts: 1 friend
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Director of Strategic Processes
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Value Added Services (VAS)
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Process Improvement Manager / Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with extensive experience driving cost reductions and quality improvements throughout all departments within a multimillion-dollar company. Demonstrated proficiency in driving cultural change and sustainable manufacturing, transactional and cost improvements. Excellent leader, bold change agent and strong problem solver.
• Management and Leadership --- Excellent project manager skilled in leading multifunctional teams at various levels within manufacturing and transactional environment. Expertise in project management, team leadership and developing people.
• Communications and Professionalism --- Strong customer and employee advocate. Effective in communicating at all levels within the organization. Demonstrate a high energy level while remaining approachable. Efficient at setting clear expectations and providing support to achieve objectives.
• Business Improvement & Problem Solving --- Demonstrated ability in implementing process improvements and managing projects. Six Sigma Black Belt with excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven track record of reducing costs through improving defined metrics. Experienced in Lean Manufacturing, statistical analysis, operational excellence, management and theory of constraints.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
Cost Reduction Inventory Management Customer Management
Six Sigma Lean Manufacturing Safety
Product Development Production Supervision Cultural Transformation
Web Development Mgr. Project Management Contractor Mgr.
SQL Query Writing Value Stream Employee Development
Process Development Theory of Constraints Conflict Resolution
Process Outsourcing Outsourcing streamlining Client process improvement
Kaizen Process Exploit Consulting
Standardization Client process interface Leadership development
• Improved Technical product yield over two years from 73.3% to 86.5% = $1.6m/year
• 91% reduction in tooling failures yield = $325k/year
• 80% reduction in casting mixture failures responsible for $42k/year
• Improved finish cut capability improvement increasing cut capacity by 2.5MM pounds/year
• Develop, establish and implement continuous improvement strategy for transactional and process related function
• Established and achieved continuous improvement goals to create and foster a continuous improvement culture throughout the organization and cost savings exceeding $2.5M year over year
• Manage and execute multi-department $3.3M cost s