Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 570 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
United Arab Emirates
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor, Marketing Agency, Events Company
What is your current job title?
Information Technology Teacher
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Telecom Training & Accreditation
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for sales contacts
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
As Consultant I have the technical skills to design and implement solutions for medium to enterprise environment, from single stand-alone server to server farms and high availability clustering solutions and business continuity solutions (Disaster Recovery Solutions).
• Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007/2010 Server
• Windows 2003 and 2008 Active Directory
• Structured Cabling and Networking (Cat5e, Cat6, FTTH )
• Multiple operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS )
• Internetworking and the OSI Model.
• IP Routing and Cisco Routers.
• Advanced Topics in Routing and Switching.
• WANs Technologies.
• Excellent knowledge in Cisco components administration (Hubs, Switches, Routers).
• Proficient in IP address submitting techniques (CIDR, VLSM, and SUMMARIZATION).
• Strong knowledge in IP Telephony.
• Communication Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Convening Skills
• Analytical & problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Client Expectation Management