Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 560 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
ASETEC - IT DEUSTO GROUP, WAIRBUT, MESANA TECH, WIFINET
What is your current job title?
Freelance Sales and Technical Consultant
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
TM Forum, GSMA, ITU
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Telecommunications Engineer with solid experience and orientation towards sales and business development. Extensive experience en presales technical consulting and project management. Proven customer relation skills as well as team management. My strength lies in building and managing cross-functional (often multinational) teams to achieve the company's goals, while meeting a planned schedule.
Previous experience 1
2002-2017: ASETEC - IT DEUSTO GROUP, WAIRBUT, MESANA TECH, WIFINET
* Freelance Sales and Technical Consultant
- Product Manager, more than ten years, responsible for the design of business plans as well as in the selection of HW and SW products adapted to particular customers: operators, suppliers, contracts and companies in general of the Telecommunications sector, and Information Technology.
- Definition of the engineering of turn-key projects inside the areas of consultancy and integration of Telecommunications Systems, Projects Management and Quality Systems.
- Solution Manager with global experience in sale and delivery of Telecom/IT Solutions BSS/OSS/Data Domain. Knowledge of Systems Integration, Product Development, hands-on experience in Software Development and conversant with new and established Telecom/IT Technologies & Standards.
- Management, design and coordination of courses covering Applications and Services based on new platforms: Multimedia, Internet & Web. Including Integrated Management Solution for Next Generation Networks, IT Web Services and Storage Networking Architecture: SAN and NAS.
Previous experience 2
1989-2001: LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES S.A.
* Technical and Sales Consultant - Management Systems Manager
Marketing and Sales, TMN systems
- OSS/BSS Technical Sales Support; led the team accountable for the technical and commercial bids and proposals, as per client specifications to implement the Global Management Systems in accordance with the general architecture of the next generation networks, voice and data, of customers like Telefonica, Orange, Vodafone, Group of Cable Operators and other Telecommunication Companies in Europe and South America.
- Accountability for Life Cycle Management of Global Network Management and Billing Systems: pricing process, product positioning, product support systems and documentation, product enhancements, product inventory and distribution, on-going marketing programs, profitability analysis.
- Telecom OSS/BSS, Service Assurance, VAS, CRM & Billing and business processes development for Telecom market segments inclusive but not limited to Fault Management, Service Monitoring & Provisioning, Service Activation, Fraud Management, Performance Management, Mediation Solutions, CRM, IN Solutions, Billing Systems and in-depth knowledge of complex software solutions for Telecom Operators. Developed my activity embracing the different OSS/BSS Management Levels, from the Network Element to the Business Management level, based on the international standard TMN including Kenan Billing Systems, Navis Element/Network Management Systems and Xpercom Inventory Systems.
- Participated actively in the offer presented to Telefónica Data allowing Lucent to implement a Global Data Network in America and Europe. Telefónica and Orange OSS/BSS Management Systems were updated with the latest technology of the Bell Laboratories.
- Conducted in-depth analysis of competitive markets, industry partners, market opportunities, technologies and emerging needs of customers for prioritization of features in life-cycle plans of our product line and architectural evolution to third generation systems.
- Built, maintained, and lead productive and effective “customer/supplier” relations. Interfaces with all levels of the organization as well as managing external business relationships. Managing customer Demos & Presentations (including CXO level).
- Assisted to the Key Account Manager leading presales activity: product presentations, demos and participation in trade shows