Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Middle East
Profile Views: 794 views
Contacts: 1 friend
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Middle East & African Market
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
MARLON SUMO OCRETOr>
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
(Mobile) +971558872621, +971505002621
A Telecommunications Engineer with over 5 years of professional experience. Experience in Telecommunication networks mainly in planning, implementation and commissioning. With primary strengths are sincerity, integrity, excellent leadership, analytical, communication, decision-making and adaptability.
* January 2009 – May 2011<br> Telecommunications Engineerr> US Telecommunications, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
* Network implementation, configuration and commissioning for Ericson and Du projects.
* Ensures reliability of the network.
* Troubleshooting skills for network infrastructure projects<br>* Supervision, implementation and maintenance including system network, servers, cabling, televisions, IP phones and firewalls.
* Provides technical support and assistance to clients.<br>* Configuration of Cisco switches and routers in Dubai Mall hotel project
>* Ensures the smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability for their users (staff, clients, customers, suppliers, etc.).
* Installation, support and maintenance of new server hardware and software infrastructure.
* Working closely with other departments/organizations and collaborating with other IT staff.r>* Planning and implementing future IT developments.
* Documentation of network problems and resolutions for future reference.
* Support GSM project for DU
* Testing and commissioning of GSM cables
>* Indoor building solutions (IBS) implementation<br>
* July 2007 - December 2008
Emirates Office Systems and Supplies (EOSS) contractor for Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, PSJC (DU), Dubai, United Arab Emirates
* Involved in Transmission enhancement for different existing projects/locations.
* Troubleshoot for Lease Line circuit, modems and loop testing.r>* Reviewed work order and trouble ticket resolutions for completeness and accuracy; conducted on-site inspections to assure quality of service.
* Provided technical support and assistance to system engineer.
* Maintained and supported appropriate customer service standards in the resolution of equipment / service problems and the planning and scheduling of wor