Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 403 views
Contacts: 1 friend
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Huawei Technology UK
What is your current job title?
Deputy Director of Global IT and Cloud Solution Sales
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
TM Forum, ITU
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Experimenting in the Web 2.0 world
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
1. Strategic Vision: Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset with a passion to deliver results so as to ensure that all work is completed effectively within time and budget using highly collaborative style
2. Cloud Solution Expertise: Possess strong E2E solution design, project management and organizational skills, recognized analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and close participation of the project planning, monitoring and execution within agreed budget and timeline
3.Communication and accountability: Good at influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority and be recognized as a team leader by building a high focused and capable team
4. Multi-culture approach: Understand culturally diverse work environment and is an excellent communicator capable of developing effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
5.Highly motivated and can generate new ideas and interests to be turned into reality
1. Experience with Telco Cloud Managed Service offering for enterprise transformation including infrastructure service, managed mobility applications, managed storage, managed unified communication, disaster recovery and business continuity etc with integrated application solutions across SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, and Software-as-a-Service model.
2. Expertise on the broad knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud technologies, standards and business models.
3.Proven SaaS enablement for SaaS user case analysis, conceptual overview and workflow summary referencing.
4.Specialized in IP networking and IT technical architecture of enterprise network design.
5.Good know how about full Cloud infrastructure from L1 to L4 including SDN/NFV for Network and Cloud OS (VMware / Hyper V / Xen / Fusionsphere) running on standard x86 HP/IBM Server plus EMC/NetApp storage
6. Proven ability on the building of financial models using ROI/TCO/TVO concept
7.Experience in working with and managing the customers at the CXO levels