Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 231 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Marketing and Sales Director
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Middle East & African Market
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Expertise of 24 years in Telecommunications and IT, with background in B2B and B2C segments, always in senior managing positions within Commercial and Marketing areas with direct report to CCO or CMO, both at the Group level (20 countries) or in the Spanish Operation.
The different positions in IBM and Telefónica have allowed me to lead huge transformational projects successfully with proven results, managing business units of 4 billion euros/year.
Likewise I have led, directly or indirectly, big teams (up to 90 people), senior and multidisciplinary, sited in different cities and countries in Europe and Latin America.
Based on my achievements, the kind of projects where I can add more value are :
- Manage and develop Business Units, or specific segments: define winning value propositions, go-to-market, and maximize the main KPIs: revenue, data monetization, market share, ARPU, CSI, Churn, etc.
- In huge Projects of Transformation, such as:
1. Creation of new lines of business, developing and implementing a new porftolio of products and
2. Develop best in-class digital touch points (web, mobile, app, social) and drive customer transition from physical to digital channels, improving the customer experience.
3. Global programs where international coordination and alignment is needed, providing strategic direction, exploiting synergies and fostering Best Practice exchange.
- Strategic vision, complemented with strong commercial skills.
- Management and development teams.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good balance between analytics, planning and execution.
- Highly committed and self-demanding.