Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 253 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
U Mobile Telecommunications
What is your current job title?
Core Network Consultant
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Value Added Services (VAS)
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Company : ERICSSON ETV ( Ericsson Vietnam Company Limited)
From : April 2008 To: July 2008
Position : Network Consultant /Trainer
Description : End to End support and consulting services for ELS Vietnam.
MSS 4.1 BSC 7A
Organizing procedures within ELS (MSTOP) .
Provide Support and Solutions to ELS.
Training the Local Support Engineers.
Preparing and presenting Workshops for the ELS as well as the Local Operators.
Company : ERICSSON GmbH (Germany Eurolab)
From : August 2007 To: April 2008
Position : Network Engineer
Description : Working for R&D DUCI I&V in SIP MSS 5.1and MSC Blade Cluster
MSS 5.2 projects.
• Localization of Faults in the area of SIP and Blade Cluster within the MSC Server, CMGW and adjacent nodes
• Submission of Trouble reports towards MSC and Core Network Systems and retest of received corrections
• Close cooperation with the Design centers
• Close cooperation with the Testers involved in Feature Integration and Provocative Test
• Support and coach less experienced Tester inside the organization
Activities involve R5, R5.1 R5.2 Cello MGW’s, MSC R13, R13.1 R13.2 and MPBN 5.0. Experience gained in TCP/IP, Telnet, UDP, DNS, LDAP, RTP, RTCP, SIP, SIP-I and Diameter protocols.
Company : ERICSSON Sdn Bhd (Malaysia ECM)
From : October 2006 To: July 2007
Position : Network Solution Specialist
Description : Working for Management Services and ELS for 3G and 2.5G Operators, Handling of all CS CORE Nodes (MSS APZ 21250 APG40/C, /HLR/AUC/MGW R4.1).
Main Activities Include:
• Define, plan and set up of routines based on KPI’s defined
• Defining KPI’s
• Responsible to keep the dependability performance of the network resources at optimum level by ensuring that network resources problems are detected & corrected according to the agreed timing and standards set.
• To highlight network resource deficiencies & anticipated future degradations if applicable
• Responsible for delivering Core Network Performance Improvement services, activities include Core network planning, performance monitoring, statistical handling & analysis, tuning, optimization, troubleshooting, and feature implementation for GSM, GPRS, EDGE and WCDMA
• Co-ordinate work with other functional areas such as Front Office, Field Maintenance, ELS, Back Office and Quality Coordinator.
• Define NMS system set-up and authority administration for collection of NW alarms and statistics data with support systems engineers
• Prepare and implement SW and HW configuration data changes for the network.
• Ensure that performance reports provide adequate information i.e. root cause analysis, to determine appropriate service improvem