Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Middle East
Profile Views: 197 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Middle East, North Africa
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
MEA Managing Director
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Middle East & African Market
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
I am a telecom expert with entrepreneurial spirit with an exceptional track record in technology development, products management, budgeting and procurement in addition to general management with specific focus on telecom sector.<br>
I039;ve a good grounding in both fields; technical and business, and my key skills include planning and engineering, business development, account management, contractual negotiations, strategic thinking, and projects management, which is supported by a deep understanding of the telecom market in several regions including EMEA and NA.
I have developed strategies that have contributed handsomely to the growth of the companies I worked in, as evident from the list of projects I have to my credit.
My past experience has given me a good grounding in several fields; technical, business and management. I also had the opportunity to work in a GSM holding company that gave me the macro-management experience and how to synchronize between different opcos in the same group; I was also prized to work in major multinational companies which gave me experience of working life in a mixed multicultural environment and work settings. I learned to adapt to new situations, communicate with wide range of people, and was able to practice many of the skills that I believe are needed to work effectively in a multinational and a professional environment.
I possess an outstanding operator and customer focused mindset combined with excellent leadership and management skills.
<br>Key Competencies<br>- General management and budgeting.r>- Business development and Strategic management.
- Managing Products and Services with related platforms.
- Products portfolio and segmentation management
- Strategy formulation for the products and services.<br>- Assessment of new M&A opportunities and due diligence.
- Building, developing and managing teams.<br>- Suppliers’ management and contracts negotiations.
- New services and business cases assessment.
- Managing the purchasing and procurement cycle.
<br>Technologies and Solutions<br>- Mobile money, Mobile banking
- NFC, TSM and contactless services
- CEM (Customer Experience Management)
- Mobile appstores and applications ecosystems
- M2M (fleet management, smart metering, the internet of things)
- Mobile Advertising
>- Social networking
- Terminals (handsets, USB modems, consumer products)
>- SIM cards, OTA, WIB, S@T and DSTK