Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 138 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
try to utilize all appropriate project management skills and methodologies in an
effort to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations from a project. Any one of my
responsibilities that to focus on the delivery of the customer’s solution by planning,
organizing, leading, controlling and closing out projects within the quad constraints of cost,
quality, scope and schedule.
* PMP certified ,1st April 2009.
* rollout the first WiMAX network in Africa and Middle East in Libya with a
hard competition from two other vendors.
* manage Day to day operation.
* Very good soft skills and conflict resolution.
* follow up turn key projects for all the phases (civil work, telecom).
* Team leadership and guidance throughout RTAC responsibilities (deputy
RTAC manager) and Projects activities inside and abroad.
* GSM scenarios and excellent knowledge in ALCATEL-LUCENT solution.
*Alcatel NSS products knowledge (OMC-CS, SSP, RCP & HLR).
* Good knowledge in ( IN /PRBT).
* Excellent knowledge of the SS7 Protocol /STP functionality.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of the TCP/IP (HSRP-VRRP …etc.)
and DCN architecture.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of the X25 Protocol.
* Excellent knowledge of the CAMEL.
* Excellent knowledge of the Session Initiation Protocol.
* IMS standard knowledge and ALCATEL-LUCENT solution.
* Strong UNIX background and Novell NetWare OS.
* Excellent experience in NGHLR.
* Excellent knowledge of the NGN.
* Excellent understanding of maintenance factors (KPIs – SLAs …etc).
* Interface and integration with other vendors (ZTE – GIZA systems – Clarity
* Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WIMAX).
* Civil work deployment of Varity towers types.
* Resource planning and time planning.