Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 247 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
What is your current job title?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
15 years in telecoms in team leadership, billing, business analysis roles for, and with, multiple European telecoms operators.
3 years in product management support systems.
B.Eng (Hons) in Electronic Computer Systems
Previous experience 1
Commercial Revenue Manager
Apr 2014 - Mar 2016
Resilient provides robust, resilient telephone connectivity for private and public sector clients both directly and through resellers
• Management of several key functional areas including tariff recommendation for call volumes of tens of millions of minutes per month for over £1M of revenue per month. Responsibility for full cycle including regulatory and commercial tariff impacts improving billing accuracy to a value of £35k by correction of tariffs reducing implementation times for earlier acceptance by operational teams for bill system implementation
• Giving subject matter expertise for the financial aspects of the processes, product groups and relevant OSS and BSS verticals within the company for the new mobile product with projected revenues over £100k per month with multiple enterprise level customers
Previous experience 2
Oct 2010 – Apr 2014
Cartesian is a consulting and product house which specialises in the telecommunications vertical
• Multiple roles providing skilled and experienced consulting in order to deliver client’s ambitions using multiple innovative methodologies and techniques to achieve success so every project worked on delivered to time and budget
• Business, Systems and Change Analysis including engagement with technical teams without defined scope to deliver a documented, timelined understanding of the technology for the next stage customer products enabling technical developments to develop to product and market more quickly in role at Sky
• Management of projects and trials for Virgin Media and Cable & Wireless Worldwide for new network and new products delivering tested designs within timescales defined. Overall project values being worth over £10M. Billing operations and change management also performed to ensure product implementation without issue. Specifically achieving an early payment of more than £50k as a process not performed adequately by the team member
• Billing Management at Resilient to ensure processes continued and products could be implemented without issue for revenue of over £1M per month
Previous experience 3
Jun – Oct 2009 and Jan – Apr 2010
C&W Communications is a provider offering mobile, broadband, domestic and international fixed line services through four regional operations
• Analysis of expansions to functionality of bespoke OSS and BSS systems followed by delivery of the functional and development designs with system and acceptance test plans. Achieved by working with the offshore client and third party implementation team together with the offshore development team enabling on-time delivery of design of functionality, progress through to early delivery of the development for testing
Subject Matter Expert
Comverse KBS Italia
Jul 2008 – Jan 2009
Comverse KBS Italia was the provider of Telecom Italia Mobile's billing platform
• Configuration of design for SMS traffic including the mapping to product functionality including customisations as non-standard requirements. Delivered before the milestone given
• Analysis and Test Environment control including installation and maintenance
Technical Payments Manager / Billing, Provisioning and Mediation Analyst
Bulldog Communications/Cable & Wireless
Apr 2006 – Jul 2008
Cable & Wireless‘ Bulldog Communications provided broadband services. Roles included management of the payment process and management of payment procedures following customer base sale.
Mar 2002 – Apr 2006
Comverse Kenan Billing Solutions group provide Billing, Order and CRM platforms for telecommunications, pay TV, energy and e-commerce industries. Roles included Business analysis and implementation of standard and bespoke functionality at tier 1 customers and national operators.
Specialties / Skills
Presentation and training skills
Subject Matter Expertise