Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 206 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Offer Financial Analysis & Risk Assesment
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Looking for employees, Looking for sales contacts
Previous experience 1
November 2009 – Present (2 years 3 months)
- In the context of offer process, provides support to Presales/Bid Management Teams in financial analysis and risk assessment for all the opportunities towards Telco and Strategic Industry customers within Mediterranean region (Italy, Greece, Israel, Malta, Maghreb, Tunisia, Libya).
- Works besides Presales/Bid Management Teams starting from qualification of opportunity to contract finalization; acts as a single point of contact towards internal stakeholders (CFOs, Project Controllers, Tax experts, Legal, Project Financing, Treasury, Accounting) in order to evaluate all the financial and contractual aspects and ensuring fully compliance to A-LU financial guidelines. Drives pricing strategy during offer preparation.r>- Understands and validates different financial models of the commercial proposal according to internal rules.
- Offer financial parameter settings; actively drives margins and cash flow parameters; responsible for consolidated profit&loss across single and multi-divisions projects.
Previous experience 2
January 2007 – October 2009 (2 years 10 months)
PreSales & Tendering – Regional Unit Italy
- Support to Account and Sales Management for presales and business development activities towards Telco and Vertical Markets (System Integrators, Broadcasters, Transport, Oil&Gas) in Italy and other Area countries (Greece, Israel): identification of business opportunities, definition of end-to-end architectural solutions, evaluation of project professional services, product positioning. Works in strict contact with external partners.
Bid Management:<br>- Responsible for offer strategy, offer process and validation and offer consolidation for both technical and commercial proposal. Understands customer requests, builds and coordinates the Bid Team in order to define the technical solution, collects costs; define together with Account Team the pricing strategy.
- Responsible for the whole offer documentation.
>- Deals with a wide kind of projects: Value Added Application selling, complex network solutions, Vertical Market projects, covering without limitation the whole A-LU product portfolio and managing relationship with 3-party suppliers.
Previous experience 3
June 2004 – December 2006 (2 years 7 months)
r>- Solution architect: design of system architecture for telecommunication core and value added application layers for Next Generation and IMS networks.
- Offer manager: definition of the offer through detailed technical documentation, system dimensioning, equipment and software quotation, profit and loss analysis, pricing definition.
- Tendering activity: supports the functions involved in the bidding stage, analyzing Customer needs, answers to RFI (request for information) and RFQ (request for quotation) working in strict contact with Product Managers and central Tendering teams.