Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Middle East
Profile Views: 278 views
Contacts: 1 friend
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom CCIE R&S
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Sr . Network Operation Engineer.
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Middle East & African Market
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
• IP/MPLS VPN & Metro technologies, planning designing and optimizing SP networks. Complicate eBGP designs. Cisco 76XX platform, Cisco ME3400, 3750.
• Large Scale Mobile Backhauling Networks, Design, Planning & Implementation.
• NOC Procedures and proactive management procedure.
• Change Control Management procedures.r>
• Perform IP/MPLS services’ implementation covering the installations, testing & handover, Document complete records of provisioned services with activation dates.
Identify the documentation and records of the network.
• Configuration and maintenance of Wimax sector controllers.
• Coordinate with external vendors for Wimax project implementations.
• Configuration and maintenance of Inter-AS MPLS VPNs L2/L3 VPN connections.