Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 194 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
1. To acknowledge the relevant BTS staff about the BTS status.
2. Regular Operation & Maintenance of the WLL BSS Network (i.e ZTE BSSB/ZXC10BSCB, Huawei BSC cBSC6600, ZTE BTS AE/HIRS/Compact/IP & SDR BTS, Huawei BTS 3606/3606A/3612) supporting 1X & EVDO Services etc.
3. Software & Hardware Troubleshooting of the WLL BSS Network.
4. Periodic checks and track of preventive maintenance work to ensure the 100% Availability of the WLL BSS Network.
5. Expertise in CDMA field.
6. Providing Support to Field Staff to carryout Corrective & Preventive Maintenance from OMCR.
7. Analysis of various KPIs including The CDR (Call Drop Ratio), CSSR (Call Setup Success Ratio) and hand off Success and failure ratio, TCH congestion ratio. Total call attempts and failures are analyzed and solutions are adopted to resolve the problems of sites or the expansion required for the sites.
8. BTSs Real time monitoring from the OMCR along with their EAS (External Alarm System).
>9. Regular clearance of TT (Trouble Tickets) through HP Openview Web Console.r>