Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 2,637 views
Contacts: 1 friend
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Asia/ Middle East
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor, Marketing Agency, Events Company, Recruiter/Executive Search Firm, Other
Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (TRC)
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Marketing Communications Manager/ Head of Media and Awareness
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Experience in creating integrated, overall marketing strategy for the company's products and services, and develop and implement long-term and strategic marketing communications plans.
Dynamic, hands-on senior marketing management and public relations professional and visionary offering a track record of organizational excellence within high-volume multicultural environments; Consistently commended for excellence in performance maximizing media ROI targets and designing procedures to enhance workplace efficiency and boost productivity; Respected leader of creative teams and marketing and corporate communications departments within both private and public sector arenas; Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills with well-honed skills in re-aligning client media approaches.
Previous experience 1
Self-Employed: Visual Communications Consultant and Graphic Designer - Amman, Jordan (2003 –2005)
* Effectively determined methods to visually represent an identity or communicate a service that met the clients’ objectives and needs.
* Hands-on role in managing multiple projects from concept through completion.
* Efficiently identified marketing communications and clients’ needs.
* With expertise pitched for designs and lead creative sessions for project kick-offs.
* Essayed an integral role in developing and delivering high-level design concepts, visual communication, and copy-writing across print, web, and television media.
* Supervised and inspired the creative team besides providing quality control over concepts and projects.
Previous experience 2
Global Access: Art Director / Amman - Jordan (2002 –2003)
Supervise visual communications directions meeting client’s marketing needs, including “below the line” corporate branding, logo, print and web design as well as “above the line” print, web, radio and television advertising, and out-of-home advertising. Supervise graphic design team initiatives from concept design through delivery in a timely manner. Oversee the creation of copy-write materials for television media and radio jingles and handle photo-shooting sessions.
Previous experience 3
DDB Advertising: Senior Graphic Designer / Amman - Jordan (1999 –2001)
Conceptualize and implement design solutions, meeting marketing strategies, to completion. Create a wide range of graphic applications, including radio and television advertising, collateral materials, catalog and report publications, brand and corporate identity, and packaging. Present assistance for junior designers and production artists.
I worked in the advertising industry as a graphic design and art director in my first 7 years of professional experience.
My creative background has allowed me to join TRC as the Marketing Communications Manager/Head of Media and Awareness spearheading all marcom efforts with Major Contributions and various initiatives.
My Executive Synopsis can be summarized as follows:
* Experience: A strategic planner and implementer with expertise in devising strategies aimed at enhancing overall organizational growth, sustained profitability of operations and improved business performance across Telecom/ICT.
* Exposure: Significant exposure in B2B and B2C marketing strategies including revenue generation, brand promotion, campaign management, new product and services launch, social media alignment, brand awareness, market research and customer relations across local and regional diversified communities. In-depth understanding of the ICT industry.
* Expertise: Recognized as a proactive individual who can rapidly identify business opportunities and problems, formulate plans, initiate change and implement effective business strategies through effective knowledge and project management.
* Proficiency: Proficiency in new business, branding, conceptualizing, co-branding and devising compelling value propositions that appeal to end customers. Skilled in information architecture and development. Well conversant with tendering processes and creating TOR’s and RFP’s.
* Highlight: Leadership training skills to nourish the corporate culture and add an ROI to the marketing flavor within the organization.
*Capability: Skilled in interacting with prospective and existing clients, understanding their requisites and devising customized solutions, thereby maintaining healthy business relationship with clients.
Creative multi-tasker, targeting exigent assignments as Director / Manager of Marketing Communications, Branding/Public Relations with a well-established and globally reputed organization, bringing the following transferable strengths:
* Strategy Planning and Implementation
* B2B/B2C Marketing Strategies
* B2B Retention Planning/Upselling
* Marketing Communications
* Digital Marketing Techniques
* Marketing Support Collaterals
* Brand Strategy Planning and Roll-out
* Project Management
* Cross-Functional Team Coordination
Specialties / Skills
* Marketing communications;
* Media and public relations;
* Awareness management and transfer;
* Corporate communications;
* Knowledge management;
* Strategy planning and implementation;
* Website structuring and content management;
* Graphic design and advertising;
* Project management;
* Proficient in creating ToRs and RFPs related to design and translation companies contracting.
* Results oriented multi-tasking individual with sound logical and creative judgment in a multi-cultural environment.
* Excellent written communication and attention to details, with an ability to extract insight and ideas from large data sets.
* Ability to develop and maintain high-level relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including executives from the telecom, media, and technology industries.
* Ability to develop communications, knowledge and corporate strategies.
* Arabic : Expert (Native)
* English : Expert | Experience: 15+ years
* Spanish : Intermediate | Experience: 5+ years