Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 343 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
United Arab Emirates
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Technical Support Manager, MEA and APAC
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Value Added Services (VAS)
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
A successful, experienced, technical, procedure driven, result oriented professional with a broad track record of excellence within Solution Design, Managed Services, Pre-sales, Support and Project Delivery of Telecom VAS related products and IT.
5 years of Service Level Management experience handling Tecnotree Operations within MEA APAC Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support for over 20 Telecom operators along with Pre sales, Change Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, Project Management, handling Support AMC portfolio of ~3M Euros (including 3rd party vendors) and related Recruitment, 10 years handling Support and Project Delivery of various Telecom VAS IT products and overall 12 years of ICT related experience
Previous experience 1
a. Duration: August 2011 till December 2014
Designation: Support Manager, MEA & APAC
- Constantly achieving 99.99% SLA compliance for all cases raised by customers
- Strong customer facing experience, achieving SLA driven support targets and driving projects and related teams to completion
- Successfully managed Support AMC portfolio of ~20 Telco operators which includes Support Delivery Projects (end to end, from initial sales request to testing to project delivery to handover to Customer Operations) and its related management of value over 3M Euro per year, which includes premium operators such as Roshan (Afghanistan), dU (UAE), Cell C (SA), Zain (Kuwait, KSA), Wataniya (Algeria, Kuwait), Tunisiana (Tunisia), STC (KSA) among others
- Managed the IT related infrastructure aspects in office relocation from DIC to JLT premises including contractor management, Telephone and Internet lines, Video Conferencing Equipment, IT server room, etc.
- Team efficiency and overall satisfaction, both internal and external
- Implementing processes within the Support Organization based on lessons learnt, best practices for better performance and efficiency.
- Active involvement in various steering groups relating to implementation of IS0 20000 initiative in the lines of ITIL framework and work flow improvements within the organization
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 1st level escalation point for all customers within MEA, SA & APAC regions
- Owning the Support and Service section for MEA and APAC, heading the team of 15+ personnel within MEA, SA & APAC regions supporting Hardware, Software and Application
- Request Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Configuration Management, Asset Management, Problem Management
- Project Management (End to End) for Support Delivery Projects
- Leadership and Multi-Cultural Team management
- Helpdesk management
- Monthly reporting (internal and external clients) adhering to contractual obligations as well as company strategy and objectives
- Work load distribution and Resource planning for 24x7x365 availability
- Planning and execution of (Un)Scheduled as well as Maintenance upgrades at customer premises
- Involved with Sales and Pre-sales related to RFPs, support agreement renewals and pricing
- EoL and EoS statements to customers
- Technical recruitments
- Updating and Tracking of standard ITSM tools such as Requeste (Helpdesk Management), Jira (Problem management, Change Management), Confluence (Proje