Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 129 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
Orange Business Services
What is your current job title?
Senior IT Customer Service Manager
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Value Added Services (VAS)
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
• Highly adaptable results-driven Senior Manager with strategic leadership, analytical, conceptual, and motivational skills.
• 30+ years International experience in small to large companies in development, IT Operations, Business Process Analysis and Transformation and Management.
• Projects managed and executed in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
• Technical Skills: Data Centre, Cloud, Security, Wide Area Network, and associated Service Management models.
• Six Sigma Black Belt, ITIL v3, Human Change Acceptance Management, Remote Team Management, and Analytical Trouble Shooting, Business Coaching.
• Accomplished process designer to drive and execute strategic management decisions and projects.
• Leadership skills: Experience leading local and remote cross-cultural team management in matrix organisations.
• Bilingual: English and French.
PROJECTS and SUCCESSES (Some examples)
Managed Partner Project team of 125 people, impacting US$3.5bn revenue over 2 years
Designed Connected Solutions and Services Centre (SUN EMEA).
Education Optimisation (Lean) and education pricing model (EMEA).
Reduced SUN EMEA partner training costs by 60% and diverting funds for revenue generation activities.
Achieved EMEA PSD operational goals >21%GM, average 65% utilisation.
Optimised cross border labour and cost transfer alignment of PSD EMEA with global 3PL strategies.
Redesigned SUN PSD satisfaction survey and programs.
OEM and “Small Solution Support” integration (SUN EMEA).
Education Optimisation (Lean) and education pricing model (SUN EMEA).
BUSINESS and MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Business Strategy & Organisation Structure & Governance
Finance Information Technology
People & Performance management Leadership & Coaching
Operational Management Customer Service Management
Service Design & Delivery Transactional Process creation & improvement
ORANGE BUSINESS SERVICES, (global integrator of B2B ICT services within the 40B € France Telecom Group)
Senior IT Customer Service Manager, Geneva, Switzerland 2009 – present
Manage and lead the Customer Service and Operations activities for a number of multi-national accounts, responsible for the control and direction of all contracted IT & Security Services.
Significant Results/ Accountabilities:
• Achieve a high level quality of service and customer satisfaction for all Orange and managed third party services.
• Operational Team leadership – services including Security, traditional and cloud authentication, virtual s