Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 746 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Chief Marketing Officer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Chief Marketing Officer with extensive experience in strategic planning, project management and good organizational skills. Versatile with market analysis, product and service development, marketing communications and branding, financial planning and reporting. Able to meet tight deadlines and challenging budgets. Negotiator skills. Team builder and team member who enjoys new challenges. Professional in appearance, presentation and attitude. Experience in cooperation with global companies and organizations like GfK, Landor, Saatchi&Saatchi, Trout&Partners and European Broadcasting Union. Proud graduate of TeliaSonera Top Talent program for executives (2006).
Previous experience 1
Nov’08 - present
Employer: Azercell Telecom LLC – the nr1 provider of mobile telephony services in Azerbaijan. Part of TeliaSonera multinational.
Position held: Marketing Director, quantum of subordinates – 35
Responsible for: Consumers’ market strategy; Business intelligence; Pricing; Market research; Marketing Communications and Branding.
Achievements: Better time-to-market; improved business analytics; better cost efficiency; market share uptake; brand re-positioning that led to improved business results, customer satisfaction and brand perception.
• Business planning. Roadmap design and development of the Annual Operations Plan
• Deployed marketing and advertising operations under a cost-efficiency formula
• Led, actively participated and took liaisons’ role within Rebranding Group-wide project and rebranding of Azercell
• Project owner of Eurovision 2012, held in Azerbaijan, which Azercell was a partner of
Marketing and Advertising
- Product management – Charging methodology change from units/counters to local currency – 2011. New product portfolio positioning and value proposition for the consumers and corporate customers’ markets. Initiated the start of a new business flow – micro-campaigns in 2009, these helped to increase MOU, ARPU and frequency of refill.
- Advertising – rebranding project held in 2010, repositioning project – in 2011, Eurovision – main partner in 2012
- Market intelligence – implementation of churn probability scoring of subscribers and predictive churn modeling, 2010; implementation of 666 segmentation matrix – 3-dimensional approach in customer value scoring, used for improving the value of current subscribers’ base; implementation of the conjoint analysis – a tool to measure price elasticity and identify the optimal pricing in a competitive landscape; Social Networks Analysis and related campaigns kick-off in 2012; Customer Lifetime Value Analysis and related corrections in Acquisition and Retention activities for better ROI in 2012;
- Management of business trends – quarterly updates of business plans from the perspective of the Marketing Direction; active participation in yearly business planning activities and quarterly reviews and forecasts.
- Coached, led and motivated personnel with diverse skills and from different functions. Effectively operated management by objectives with target setting and appraisal.
- Undertook liaison roles with main partners and sister-companies.
Previous experience 2
May’00 – Nov’08
Employer: Joint Venture Moldcell S.A – provider of mobile telephony services in Moldova. Part of TeliaSonera multinational.
Position held: Marketing Director, quantum of subordinates – 16
Responsible for: AOP and business planning, annual products & services roadmaps, product management, brand management, strategic planning, retention and acquisition of clients, pricing, research, analysis and forecasts, segmentation, advertising, management of relationships with 3rd parties.
Achievements: Increase of brand awareness and customer satisfaction, development of cutting-edge services and offers. Successful product positioning and market segmentation.
- Brand management
- Market analysis
- Product management
- Marketing strategies
- Market segmentation
- Special events
- Advertising production
- Media planning
- Outdoor advertising
- Fairs & exhibitions
- Project management
- Business planning
- Performance appraisal