Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 480 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Business Development Consultant
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Value Added Services (VAS)
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for sales contacts
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES - BOGOTÁ
Specialist in Telecommunication Companies Management
Graduated on November 2005
PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ
Graduated June / 1998
English: Fluent (Conversational, Written, Spoken)
NEC Corporation: Multinational Japanese Corporation established since, supplies telecommunication operators, governments and enterprises with products and solutions in several fields ranging from IT, Telecommunications, Biometrical identification, Satellite applications. It has 110 thousand employees in 52 countries around the globe. Its net revenue on fiscal year 2011 was approximately 37.9 billion dollars.
Position: Manager (Expert) – International Sales Operations Business Unit
Term: Augusto 2010 – December 2012
Place: Tokyo, Japan
- Global Account Manager for Millicom Group (Mobile Operator in LATAM and Africa)
- Account Manager for Small/Medium Carriers in LATAM.
- Sales activity coordination between LATAM affiliates and the various business units inside the corporation.
- Revenue and Profit budget preparation and control.
- Design of strategic Marketing activities for introduction of new products and solutions in LATAM market.
- First Latinamerican in a managerial position inside International sales group of NEC.
- Global Frame Agreement for 3 years as preferred microwave and optical tranmission solutions for Millicom. This achievement allowed NEC to sign similar agreement with Millicom´s sister company Tele2.
- Design and rollout of global synergy strategies between NEC and Netcracker during the Merger & Acquisition process of Convergys´ Business Support Systems unit and product lineup.
Directly reporting to: General Manager for AMERICAS - EMEA
Direct in Charge of following staff: One Assistant Manager, one sales staff.
Indirect collaborators. Account managers of several customers in Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico.
NEC de Colombia S.A.: Wholly owned affiliate of NEC Corporation, established in 1989 to conduct business in Colombia. Since 1999 it was also responsible for Central America, Ecuador, Venezuela and Peru markets. Provider of IT & Telecommunication solutions and products for Telcos, Enterprise and Government sectors. Currently it has 120 employees and annual revenue of USD 60 Million (Fiscal Year 2011).
Position 3: Sales Engineering Section Leader
Term: June 2005 – August 2010
Place: Bogotá, Colombia
- Leader of the Sales Engineer