Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 171 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Telecom Training & Accreditation
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Looking for employees
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
07 July 2014 – 01 June 2015 Millenium software (JINNY)
Beirut, Fanar - Abou Samra building- Lebanon
Working at Millenium software for one year. This company works on SMS, MMS, Voice, Ring back tone (RBT), the headquarter is in England, and has its own products like (SMSC, JAR, MMSC…), all of these products are related to what we can called (sending an MMS). Good knowledge in these products:
20 February 2012 – 20 December 2012 HUAWEI company
Beirut, street Charles-El –Hello avenue (port), Lebanon.
The main tasks in our training includes: (3G HSPA+ Project)
- Supporting HUAWEI Acceptance and maintenance team (quality control, check if HUAWEI standards are respected).
- Installation and configuration all HUAWEI equipments (RTN, BTS 3900, BSC 3900) in our network management system, implementation of HUAWEInew microwaves, routers and PTN and also new wireless antennas were dedicated in our project.
13 July 2010 - 13 November 2010 OGERO Company
Beirut, BIR-AL-HASSAN, Lebanon.
The topic was about the concept of digital microwave, digital signals, line coding, structure of the PDH signals starting from 2 Mbps to 140 Mbps & SDH frames STM-1, STM-4 & STM-16, operation and configuration of digital microwave systems (Ericsson) deployed. Different site visits were also accomplished.
• Good in computer and internet skills and have experience working on Ms Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Knowledge in Java language, Assembly language, HTML, PHP and C#.
• Knowledge in Photoshop, Dreamweaver.