Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 233 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Prescott Valley, AZ
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Raka Raka Telecom
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
TM Forum, GSMA
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Project Managementr>• Analyze profitability, policy, programs and staffing to ensure optimal business results.
• Oversee the planning and estimating of tasks and timelines, conduct meetings and manage task forces.<br>• Employ creative problem solving to generate solutions and directions, manage project financials; develop and/or authorize policies, procedures and controls within scope.
• Contract management in a multi vendor environment: maintaining updated contracts for server operating systems and server hardware, coordination of the acquisition, installation, configuration, implementation, and support of the network equipment.
• Working knowledge of Six Sigma methodology (Honeywell).
>• Extensive experience in project planning/ analysis/ control/ administration; project portfolio management; budget tracking/ forecasting; time tracking, timesheets approval; resource management; project metrics; presentations for project status and review meetings with higher management; project status tracking and follow ups on action items/issues/risks etc.; project status reporting; close interaction with PMO, Finance Dept., Vendor Management, Invoicing and Payments; project management processes, methodologies and best practices.
• I have started a project of a calling card company (Raka Raka Telecom) since January 2011 and the web site is www.rakarakatel.com. The business is actually operational.
>• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft products (Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Project…)<br>• Share point experience, Oracle Administration, Remedy & SAP experience.
• As a CNC machinist at Honeywell International, a leading company in the aerospace industry, I’ve achieved production improvement in my department estimated at 20% increase, thanks to my inspection skills and my dedication. Regardless of the regular length of the training on the machines I was running within Honeywell, I was able to work independently after two weeks of training. My quick learner skills brought me two awards from the management of the company. I’m a team player with perfect attendance.
>Shipping and receiving Manager
• I have been transferred to the Shipping and Receiving Department when the company, Honeywell International, decided to relocate the operations overseas, reporting to the Static Component Administration. I’ve performed very well, directing a team of five packers, two forkli