Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 571 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
United Arab Emirates
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Looking for employees, Looking for sales contacts, Experimenting in the Web 2.0 world
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
ATIF AYYAZ ABBASI
Flat No. 102, Regency Tower
Cell No.: 0562527178
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
A career in a challenging and competitive environment also to get professional experience while utilizing my potential for achieving excellence and applying all that of engineering knowledge and technical skills which I have learned from academics and experience.
MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH BS (Electronic Engineering) 2011
PUNJAB COLLEGE OF HSSC (Pre Engineering) 2006 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
October, 2012 to March, 2013 Trainee Engineer(ZTE Pvt.Ltd) Department: CDMA PTCL Wireless Optimization (Pakistan)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• RF Optimization through Drive Test for CDMA Networks (CNT and CNA Tools)
• Handling of interference issues by change of frequencies, BTS power and antenna configuration.
• Also experienced physical optimization by antenna tilts.
• Resolve problems during drive test such as call muting, call drop, sector swapping etc. by adding neighbours and by changing frequencies and antenna tilts.
• Collecting and Analysing of data from drive test by using CNT and CNA tool for CDMA network.
Scomi Oil Tools Pakistan Pvt.ltd
• Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Electrical and Control Panels
• Routine Inspection of Running Equipments.
• Management of Store Inventory.
• Introduction to Centrifuges and Shell Shakers.
• Introduction to Diaphragm Pumps and motors
July, 2011 to September, 2011 (PakistanTelecommunication Company Limited)PTCL
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Introduction to transmission system i.e. SDH (Huewei & Zte) and DWDM System.
• Orientation of optical fiber system, and introduction to the practical working and operational activities of centralized OFS.
• Optical fiber test equipment i.e. power meter, light source and cable locator.
• Introduction to the practical working and operational activities of OFC maintenance.
• Mobile communication
• Digital communication
• Satellite communication
• Antenna theory and design
• Control system
• Signal and system
• Digital signal processing
• Power electronics
• Network design and management
• Electronics i and ii
• Microwave engineering
• Computer communications and networking