Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Mobile Handsets
Profile Views: 242 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
CYTOGENOMIC INDIA PVT LTD
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
• 2 years of experience in Wireless Protocol Testing of UE stack.
• In-depth working knowledge of Rlc protocol as per Tech Spec-25.322 3GPP Rel-7.
• Exposure to Agilent 8960, Anite and Conformance Toolset(CT)
• Working experience of manual testing of Regression testcases using CT tool
• Overview Knowledge UMTS L2 Protocols-RRC ,RLC,MAC
• Understanding of Gsm,Gprs and SS7 technologies
Previous experience 1
1. SAMSUNG 3G Mobile phones Protocol Testing
Client: Wipro technology
Position: Software Test Engineer
This project includes Regression, Sanity, and Protocol field testing of Samsung UMTS Phones
• Sanity Testing, Regression Testing of 3G Mobiles
• Flashing the Mobile Devices, Log collection & preliminary Log Analyzation
• Bug Tracking, Bug Reporting
• Supporting the CS Team in Collecting Logs & Reporting the Bugs
Previous experience 2
3G Phone Protocol Testing.
Client: Six Dee Telecom solution
Designation : Test Engineer
Description 3G Phone Protocol Testing.
Role: Testing engineer.
Project: Protocol Testing.
1 This project is mainly used for testing L2 & L3 protocols.
2 The L2 & L3 protocols are tested by using a standard know as GCF forum.
3 GCF is a forum for compliance and certification of wireless mobile handsets base on GSM or UMTS standards.
4 GCF is responsible for set of test cases for compliance of mobile handsets throughout the world.
5 These tests are executed by using the GCF approved tools on the protocols of L2 & L3 i.e.: MAC, RRC, & RLC.
• Preparing test cases according to 3GPP specification. Accordingly preparing the test strategy and participating in recursive operation..
• Knowledge on all phases of software testing process includes Test planning, Test Design, Test execution and Test closure.
1 Analysis, Testing and Bug Fixing of UMTS wireless protocol stack in Mobile Handset side.
2 Providing Support for IOT (Inter Operability Testing), Conformance Testing,
3 Testing Mobile Protocol Stack Software with Anite Test Suite and Analyzing the Problems reported during Testing with Anite Test Suite.
Specialties / Skills
• GPRS Protocol stack
• GSM Architecture
• W-CDMA Architecture.
• UMTS Protocols RRC,RLC,MAC ,ATM,SIP
• Ospf,BGP, EIGRP Routing protocols,