Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 631 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor
SIRTI Saudi Arabia
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Middle East & African Market
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Flat No.5, D-8,
Dayanand Block, Shakarpur,
M) +919818556160, +966501519464
OBJECTIVE & PERSONAL STATEMENT
To utilize my education qualification, job knowledge & experience and positive attitude to deliver best business results. I have always subscribed to excellence and professionalism no matter what the field of activity. Guiding aspiration has been to be creative, efficient and definitely successful in any assigned task.
Degree in Electronics and Radio Communication.
1) Organization : SIRTI Saudi Arabia
Duration : 03 Nov 2012 to till date
Nature of the work : Quality Assurance Manager
2) Organization : Bharti Airtel
Duration : 25 Apr 2002 to 10 Oct 2012
Nature of the work : Quality Assurance & Project Management.
3) Organization : Indian Air Force
Duration : 08 Feb 1982 to 28 Feb 2002
Nature of work : Project Management, Installation and Commissioning,
Operation & Maintenance, Network Management
in the Communication Sector.
Prince – 2 Certified from APMG in Project Management.
ORGANIZATION: SIRTI Saudi Arabia
EXPERIENCE: 8 MONTHS
Duration : Nov 03, 2012 to Till Date
Post held : Quality Assurance Manager – Petro Rabigh Phase – II Communication
• Implementing the company’s Quality Assurance procedures and maintain the quality system in accordance with ISO 9001:2000.
• Development of Quality Plans and Procedures
• Development of Project Specific Inspection and Test Plan for each discipline.
• Validation of Construction Process.
• Preparing of Inspection Assignment Package, conducting Pre Inspection Meetings and Factory Acceptance Test.
• Carry out Internal Quality Audit.
• Participation in routine co-ordination meetings with management and head of the departments to resolve imminent quality difficulties.
• Ensure that people responsible for Quality Control are aware of Quality Procedures and adhered as per Project Specifications.
• Non conformance and/or violations monitoring and control. Corrective action for the same.
• Conducting on site Quality Inspections.
• Conducting Acceptance Tests