Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 306 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
r>Telecom Solution Architect, Project Manager, Pre-Sales Consultant -AAA, PCRF, Mediation & Provisioning modules
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile : +91.9819.713.730
System Analyst & Architect, Project & Service Management, Programme Management, Domain Leader,
Alliance Mgmt, Client Mgmt, Program (resource) Mgmt, Pre-Sales, Training, Recruitment & Staffing r>Administration, Specialist on Software Lifecycle -requirement scoping to test management, deployment and
>warranty support, Telecom Domain, Mediation, Provisioning, Billing, AAA, PCRF, Radius and Diameter
Protocol, Services and Solution architecture etc
Services Architect at BroadHop, Inc. : December 2009 -Present (2 years 4 months)
* Responsible for gathering and mapping customer requirements to BroadHop products and architecting and overseeing delivery of customer solutions.
* Diameter Gx, Gy, Gx+, Sh, Rx, Gz, Ro Interfaces, Radius Accounting and Authentication, Portal Redirection and Authentication, PPPoE and DHCP Lease query based call flows
* Content based and Quota based call flows and URL Filtering eg. using Cisco CSG, Cisco SCE.
* Radius AAA Features and Policy Server call flows eg. using Cisco ISG, Cisco ASN-GW, Cisco SESM
* Network Standards Cable - DOCSIS, CDMA, UMTS, Starent GGSN and PDSN Call Flows, Starent AAA Interface, Netsweeper URL Filtering etc
* Integration and implementation based on SOAP, REST, CORBA, File based etc interfaces with systems like Clarity, Clarify, Intec, ADC Billing, Oracle Applications etc
* Integration with data sources based on LDAP, SQL, DHCP Lease query, Radius AAA, memcache, mongo etc<br>* White-list URL and Black-list URL solution using software based or Squid based solution.
* Solution approach involves overcoming challenges like undocumented features and customizations and gaining knowledge on existing deployments.
* Portal design and implementation based on Java, JSP, Jboss, Struts, Spring etc.
<br>4 recommendations available upon request
r>Technical Manager / Domain Manager for a client -one of the leading telecom operators in Belgium at
Capgemini : April 2009 -December 2009 (9 months)
<br>One of the leading telecom operators in Belgium has introduced a new network element -Alcatel-Lucent
8650 Subscriber Data Manager – which needs to be provisioned u