Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 116 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Senior Client Manager
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Key Account Manager at OPTION
(Public Company; Telecommunications industry)
August 2006 – March 2008 (1 year 8 months)
Managing International Accounts :
Traveling/working areas : France, Holland, Poland, the Baltic states, Moscow, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Greece, Switzerland, Austria.
Sell data solutions for Mobile Operators (DataCards).
analysing the customer needs, working out offers of global telecommunication solutions (in cooperation with the business consultants), successfully negotiating and concluding contracts and taking care for the follow-up.
Provinciaal Hogeschool Antwerpen
Hotel Management, 1991 – 1992
- Strategic Selling via Robeyns & Partners (4 days) 2007
- AVAYA Track Sales Certification 2005 ( 2 days)
- French course at the language school (Call International) 2005-2006
- IIR Technology February 2001
- Post HTO (Haagse Hogeschool), Course “ Telecommunication”, for Versatel Antwerp, (1998/1999),
- Trends in telecommunication, Basic Telecommunication, Telephony en ISDN, GSM-Based Systems (Ericsson), ATM, Internet
- Telinfo High-Tech Institute “introduction Telecommunication”
Basis Networking Principles, ATM Networks, Computer System, Telephone Networks, Modems, Multiplexes, X.25 Networks, Fast Packet Switching, E-mail & Message, Handling Service, LAN, Internet, Superhighways, Fax.
Herbots & Partners
- Sales introduction Telecom
- Training Account Manager