Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 256 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
United Arab Emirates
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Diploma in Electric Engineering
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Emirates Telecommunication Company
(Etisalat) Nov 2007 to Present
• Data Service
• Cisco routers, One Access, MSAN,
• SHDSL Interface transmission according to ITU-T G.991.2 G.703/G.704, V.35/V.36 interface.
• OT 928(Huawei) business customer.
• Leased Line, BRI, PRI.
• D 2001 Aethra ISDN tester complete analysis of ISDN BRI and PRI access.
• Asmos Network Management System for Line-Runner
• FTTH Installation and Termination.
• FTTH outside plant (OSP) Components.
• Gigabit-capable Passive Optical Network (GPON).
• Outdoor –Fiber Distribution HUB (FDH).
• Drop Fiber Preparation, Filed Assembly connector (Fast Connector, Corning Connector.
• Installation ONT 851 (Huawei and zone networks).
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• No of service order and installation completed and maintenance faults rectification clearance.
• LAN/WAN Network Routers, switches, Bridges, Hubs, and workstation.
• Deployment, implementation, Install, maintain, monitor and repair all types of cables works and Termination points, cat 6, PVC wiring, block wiring, DP, BT, Copper Cabinets, FO Cabinets, Internal and external Jumpering (MDF to Customer Place) CPE and etc...
• Coordination in events for support functions and liaison between other departments and clients.
• Correspondence to the related officer, higher management, stores, daily progress out put sheets about complete work orders, faults rectifications.
• Manage to field staff to the area wise.
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face & respond promptly to customer inquiries.
• Maintain customer service levels according to company standards.
• Using Intranet, Louts.