November 9, 2009 11:39 AM GMT
Lucy Hood is the Executive Director for Communications Technology Management, was the ex CEO Jamba! and in 2005 was Former President of Fox Mobile Entertainment whilst leading the team that was nominated for an Emmy in mobile content for the mobile video series "24:Conspiracy. She also led the team that created many industry firsts, including launching text messaging via AT&T on American Idol, and inventing the Mobisode®.
As you can see Lucy is one of the industry’s highest-profile business women and at TM Forum Management World Americas she will be revealing some startling research findings at her keynote address “Digital Content: Who has got the Power” held at on the 8th December (http://www.tmforum.org/ManagementWorldAmericas/6761/home.html)
Her findings will highlight trends in consumer desires, usage, and purchase behavior in Digital Content, which will have a profound effect across the value chain. To read more on Lucy Hood, click here.
Lucy Hood will be joined by a lineup of twelve other senior-executive keynote speakers including:
- Fari Ebrahimi, Senior Vice President & CIO, Verizon Services Operations
- Neil Cox, Executive Vice President, Qwest
- Jonathan Marchbank, COO, Virgin Mobile USA
- Steve Ward, CIO, Frontier Communications
- Albert Hitchcock, CIO, Vodafone Group
- Ricardo Santoro, CIO, Claro Brasil
- Tom Vari, CIO Cable & Senior Vice President Application Delivery, Rogers Communications
- Roberto Nobile, COO, CableVision Argentina
- Rodrigo Duclos, CTO, Net Serviços
- Jim Donio, President, NARM (National Association of Recording Merchandisers)
- Tom Lam, Advisor to the Secretary of Defense on NetOps, OASD (NII), Department of Defense CIO
- Peter Feldman, Attorney-Member, Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth PLC
The keynote speakers will deliver an understanding on the extended value chain including, Communication, MVNO and 2-sided business models and the delivery of new services as a way moving from surviving to thriving. Read more: http://www.tmforum.org/ManagementWorldAmericas/KeynoteSpeakers/7468/Home.html
During Management World Lucy will also join Nick Heller, Strategic Partnerships, Media & Publishing EMEA from Google at the Future Shock Executive Roundtable. The session will look at the future according to the web world, with particular emphasis on cooperation, partnerships and how we can collaborate. Executives from service provider, media and entertainment companies are welcome to join the roundtable Click here for more info.