Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 248 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Washington D.C. Metropolitan area
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Teleconm software executive with broad experience in leading software product development and solution delivery.
• Software Product Development – Delivered product innovation by leading wireless network engineering and design tools; wireless and fixed network interconnect tools; private fixed network modeling, pricing, design, optimization, and simulation tools;
• Consulting/Professional Services – Delivered network and service management projects/programs for tier one communications service providers worldwide for wireless, wireline, and IP based services. Managing and supporting system integrators and regional delivery partners (Accenture, Bearing Point, HP, IBM, TCS, Wipro, etc.). Built consulting practices to develop business and deliver project in North America, CALA, and Asia Pacific regions.
• Consulting Sales – Created multiple opportunities ranging in size and up to 20+ million dollars.
• Industry Knowledge – Information Systems, Technology & Platforms, Telecommunications Systems, Networks, and Services, Wireless, IP, OSS/BSS.
• Team Leadership – Built and unleashed passion of several teams throughout the career – from software product development to professional services.
• Profit & Loss – Track record of delivering solid performance upto 50+ percent margin
Project/Program Management, Solution Architecture & Planning, Business Development, Product and Solution Development, Organizational Leadership, Customer/Account Management, Leading Change, P&L, Risk Management, Contracts (Business Terms, IPR), Development and Implementation Methodologies