Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 298 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
What is your current job title?
Enterprise Account Manager
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job, Looking for sales contacts
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
STEVEN C. BAUER
261 Rosemount Ct.
Coppell, Texas 75019
Cell : 214-636-7396
High energy, results-oriented sales and marketing professional with over 25 yrs. experi¬ence in the information processing industry, successfully selling, IBM, Sun Microsystems & VERITAS/Symantec, VMware Software solutions. Previous years spent working the combined computer, electronics, and aerospace industries in the research and development environment. Self-starter and Team Player who demonstrates over achievement in all phases of sales and marketing operations. Experienced with sales start-up operations and large account sales strategies.
VMware, Inc Dallas, Texas _ 4/2007 to Present
Enterprise Account Executive – South Central Region
• Responsible for Sales in North Texas, OK with specified focus accounts
Exceeded over $1M Q108, Finished at 120%
Symantec Corporation / VERITAS Software Dallas, Texas _ 7/2005 to 4/2007 4/1999 to 7/2005
General Territory Account Executive – South Central Region
• Responsible for Sales in North Texas, OK City & Arkansas with specified focus accounts
Exceeded over $3M FY2004, Finished 2H04 at 140%
Finished FY06 153% & 203% of Focus Products (Symantec Achievers Club & Eagle Award Recipient)
National Accounts Manager - Telecommunications
• Responsible for Sales at SBC Communications, Inc., & Cingular Wireless, with previous years covering all Telco’s in Texas.
Exceeded over $5M in Software individual Sales every FY.
Club VERITAS Recipient 4 Yrs
Exceeded Quota at 178% FY2003
Red Hat, Inc Dallas, Texas _ 6/2006 to 8/2006
Regional Director, Enterprise Sales
SUN MICROSYSTEMS Dallas, Texas _________________________ 1/94 – 4/99
Communications Account Manager
• Responsible for Sales at SBC Communications, Inc., Nextel & Sprint. Assisted in putting SBC Account team together.
Exceeded over $8M in individual Sales at Internet Division
SunRise Recipient – 3 consecutive years.
• Responsible for Telco Sales Development with Key Systems Integrators. (EDS, Anderson, Unisys, etc.)
Assisted in pulling SunTelco Business Development team in place. (SunRise Recipient)
Systems Integration Region
• National Account Manager responsible for global sales at Electronic Data Systems (EDS) selling Sun's SPARC/Solaris Client/Server solutions.
Exceeded over $40M in revenue FY95.
Number One sales representative FY95.
QUALIX GROUP, INC. Dallas, Texas _____ ____ 11/95 –10/96.
Regional Sales Manager
• Created/Start-Up Sales Operation Central Region (High Availability Fail-Over & Security Software/ Check Point Firewalls & Consulting) Opened Offices i