Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 121 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
South East Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
TM Forum, GSMA, ITU, TIA, ATIS, ECTA, MEF, InfoComm
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Experimenting in the Web 2.0 world
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
• Over 10 years of professional experience in various functional areas of IT, Telecom and GIS domain.
• Expertise in E-2-E Telecom system designing for 21-Century IP Network-Operation support systems
• Project planning, communication management, task scheduling, risk/resource management. Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress. Delivering the project as per scheduled milestones.
• Expertise in Business Transformation: To transform Network Operations practices and systems to improve customer service delivery, competitiveness, improve operational efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
• Planned and designed the triple play communication network for providing the VoIP, IPTV, ISDN, ADSL, VLAN, L2/L3 VPN, Leased line services for major Enterprise and Government and retail customers.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in SDLC, ITIL, Agile, NGOSS and e-TOM business process framework.
• Expertise in Web-GIS based Mapping application for supporting the wired, wireless network and Unified communications technology like VoIP, Voice Mail, Instant Messaging, Video/ Web conferencing, IVR etc
• I have proficient with various OSS COTS products and designing tools: NetCracker, Netcool, Remedy ARS ver 6.x, Cramer, and MapInfo, ArcGIS, GIS Smallworld Model.it.
• Acquired knowledge in SOA, UML, JAVA/J2EE, XML, SOAP, Oracle 8.0, and RIP, BGP, OSPF, IP/MPLS, TCP/IP, SNMPv2c MIB, TL1, CLI, H.323/SIP, CDMA, 3G, 4G, IVR/TTS, VoiceXML, CCXML, Connect Satellite-Infosat/Telesat.
• ISO 9001:2000 Network process development & process improvement activities.
OSS/BSS, Unified Communications, IP services Consultancy, Program Managment, Product Customization and IS System integration & Support, Telecom SME-Wireless/Wired, and GIS