Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Radio Access
Profile Views: 408 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
South Western Europe
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Nokia Siemens Networks
What is your current job title?
Technical Support Team Manager
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for employees
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
GERAN Technical Support Engineer - Team Leader at Nokia Siemens Networks SpA
February 2005 – Present
• Project leader with technical/organization responsibility
• 3rd level Technical Assistance for world wide customers on Siemens BSS/OSS
• Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting within own competence area on Radio Access part
• Participating in fault management and emergency support activities r>• On site support at customer’s premises, when needed
• FOA examination
>• Acceptance Testing on field for pilot Customers (Telecom Italia, Wind and Vodafone)
• Customer’s reference for measurements activities scheduling and for the quality of collected data<br>• SW maintenance activities (installation & technical tests)
>• Technical support in SW upgrades and technical audits
>• 2nd level Technical Assistance coaching
• Implements parameters in Network elements<br>• IOT activities for external equipment validation
• Technical Project Leader for NSN Italian Customer Wind
• Dedicated interface to Local Support Team for specific markets (actually for German markets :EPlus and Vodafone D2)
r>System Test Call Processing Engineer on GSM Releases at Siemens at Siemens
April 2000 – February 2005 (4 years 11 months)
System Test Call Processing Engineer on SIEMENS BR5.5 -BR6.0 - BR7.0 - BR8.0 GSM Releases.
• Definition and execution of test cases in order to achieve the target product quality
• Partecipation to acceptance test activity with our customers D2 Vodafone, Telecom Italia Mobile and Wind.
Università degli Studi di Firenze
1992 – 1999