Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 350 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Antara Grafik Sdn Bhd
What is your current job title?
Senior Industry analyst
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Summary of Oracle Skills:
• 11 years working experience using PL/SQL for application development and maintenance projects
• Debugging PL/SQL codes.
• Creating and Configuring Oracle 10g database using the DBCA.
• Applying Database Critical Patches .
• Working on application related and Product specific issues with developers.
• Backup and Disaster Recovery and managing it using Dataguard Broker
• Performing backups, restoration and recovery using IMPDP/EXPDP
• Troubleshooting and fixing database related problems
• Monitoring and correcting errors and warnings found in alert logs
• Replication of Oracle database to test and development environments
• Monitoring and tuning the performance of database server using StatPack, ADDM/AWR
• Adjust the Oracle initial startup parameter to Production Requirements
• Adding Tablespaces and datafiles on ASM
• Creating Views, Procedures and Functions to support application requirements.
• Maintain Oracle Spatial Data
• Create oracle wallet to secure administrator user
• Implementing Oracle Fine-Grained Access control for viewing and editing rights
• Maintain backup, setup, admin Oracle VM
• Maintenance Role Granted for each user
• Integrate with OSP/ISP, BSS SYSTEMS using PL/SQL (Singtel and Telekom Malaysia, Telkom Indonesia)