Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Radio Access
Profile Views: 282 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
What is your current job title?
Sr Network design engineer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
TECHNICAL SUPPORT/ RF NETWORK DESIGN/ PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Highly motivated professional bringing design, development, and implementation proficiencies for your organization in a front-line, technical-support role.<br>
Extensive experience in all aspects of the telecommunications industry. Successfully work in diverse, results-oriented organizations consisting of highly competitive, motivated, goal-oriented personnel. Possess strong analytical skills in troubleshooting and resolving complex problems.
* Technical Support
* Risk Identification & Management
* Detail Oriented
>* Seasoned Troubleshooter
* Ericsson MSC/BSC/BTS/Mini Link MW
>* Quality Assurance
* Project Management
* Independent Workerr>* MS Office
* Nortel DMS
VERIZON BUSINESS - Richardson, TX 2005 – Presentr>
Senior Design Engineer / Lead Technical Engineer
<br>Responsible for all aspects of technical design, documentation and support of Verizon’s Professional Services Organization (PSO) and Business Continuity Emergency Management Group. Instrumental in providing engineering design and technical support for Wireless GSM, VSAT, and Microwave Networks.<br>
* Developed detailed engineering designs for Verizon’s PSO, responses for Request for Proposals (RFP’s), Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM), and other Government and Commercial bids.
<br>* Led team maintaining Verizon’s Middle East networks in Iraq for U.S. Department of Defense & U.S. Department of State. Networks consisted of Cellular, Micro Wave and Satellite communications. Responsible for Technical support for Cellular Networks, VoIP, and Radio Frequency design.
* Oversaw two complete GSM networks to meet or exceed 99.9999% Uptime KPI required by the DOS on these systems. Extensive 24/7 remote troubleshooting of the equipment for minimal dispatch of personnel into hostile zones throughout the country.
<br>* Interpreted TEMS drive test data to assure coverage of key areas in the network. Isolated and addressed data with updates to system parameter to ensure customer satisfaction was met. <br>