Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Value Added Services
Profile Views: 2,109 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor, Other
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
President, Company Director
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Value Added Services (VAS)
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
GSMA, ITU, InfoComm
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Looking for employees
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Leader and Board executive, establishing and growing international technology businesses in IOT, digital security, mobility solutions, e-commerce, identity management, payment and communications. Thought leadership in new approaches to business development in Asia Pacific.
Success in driving profitable, high revenue growth in systems & solutions, smartcard technology, market creation & development, outsourced IT infrastructure and transaction services.
Leveraged Buyout with Advent International, Pre-IPO, merger & acquisition skills. Leading transition & change management of multi-cultural teams in Europe and Asia Pacific; across sales & operations.
Specialties: Driving top line growth & profitability, solving complex business problems, designing business & incentive strategies, creating & leading customer engagements.
Markets & industries: IoT, LPWAN, banking & mobile payment solutions, NFC, Smartcard technologies, Data Centre & Application Outsourcing; Systems Integration, Mobile device platforms, Customer Care & Billing, messaging & OSS solutions for MNO's.
SIM, NFC, M2M, OTA, Mobile Wallet, Mobile Payment, eSE, SMS, MMS, Mobile Marketing, LTE, CDMA/GSM
Previous experience 1
Oberthur Technologies, President Asia Pacific (2009-2015), Singapore
Previous experience 2
Atos (ATO) VP Major Accounts & Outsourcing (2003-2009), Japan, Singapore
Schlumberger / Sema VP Sales Asia Pacific, Telecom & Financial Services (1999-2003), Malaysia, Japan
Previous experience 3
Convergys, European Sales Director (1996-1999), London, UK
- Senior Executive with over 25 years international leadership experience in management, sales, operations, strategic planning, M&A and business development. 15 years in Asia Pacific and 10 in Europe.
· Executive Board member and Director of 16 subsidiaries. President & Managing Director Asia Pacific region for $1.2 Billion technology company.
· Delivery of 16% CAGR growth in revenue over 4 years, exceeding EBITDA targets and strong G&A cost reduction.
· Expertise in financial services, mobility & government, including banking, Identity, Telecom, BSS, smartcards, mobile payment.
· Restructuring of operations from geographic to Lines of Business across products & solutions. Implemention of finance shared service back office.
· Delivery of high value, complex offerings to regional and global clients; including IT outsourcing, BOT, PPP, application development & call centre operations.
· Solid sales & business development track record. Wins including contracts exceeding $150m TCV in Banking, Telecom, National ID & outsourcing projects.
· Management of multicultural sales, technical and operations teams within matrix organizations of over 3,000 employees.
· Directing sales of IT services, outsourcing & software solutions & chip based products, ranging from US$200k product sales to US$500million complex systems integration projects.
Specialties / Skills
-LBO, Pre-IPO, M&A experience including corporate mergers and strategic planning.
· Management and implementation of sales processes, CRM and Strategic Account Management Miller Heiman Solution Selling™ & Salesforce.com.