Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 229 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
NOKIA SIMENS NETWORK
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
I aspire to explore into a challenging position with a telecom organization that offers growth and development based on dedication and proven ability whereby I can utilize my technical knowledge as well as my inherent qualities and thus inculcate professional disciplines and standards within me.
Carrier Highlights (Total: 3+Years)
• Presently Working with Nokia Siemens Network as a Site Engineer (Idea Project) associated with The “Denave India Pvt. Ltd.” since June 2008 to till date.
Responsibilities as Site Engineer
• Coordinating with the team in installing BSC3i & BTS.
• Familiar with RF technology, grounding principles, power systems, antennas and used installation materials
• Responsible for Commissioning, Site integration and Quality of BSC3i, Nokia Ultra site & FLEXI edge BTS (Indore/Outdoor), M/W links (FXC-RRI, FIU-19, and FXC E1-T1) & Metro Hub.
• Integration of standalone new Nokia cell sites, LAP-D upgrade, and BTS re-configuration, program HW database for BTS local configuration, and Made cross connection for (E-1) Media.
• Call testing, TRX Loop testing & Alarm Termination.
• Fault rectification & Troubleshooting of BTS & MW link.
• Responsible for bringing new sites on air and responsible for Pre acceptance tests of new cell sites (i.e. testing calls, handovers and verifying all external alarms reporting to the OMC)
• Coordinating with the ECI MUX team in installing XDM-100 & BG-20 MUX.
• Coordinating with the team in installing SDH Equipment.
• Coordinating with the team in installing indoor electrical equipment & outdoor tower works.
• Q1 Implementations of FIU & Making Cross Connection’s On Sites.
• VSWR & DTF tests of RF feeders using BIRD Site Master.
• Alarm parameter defining and checking e.g. Fire & Smoke, Temperature Alarm, Mains Failure, Power Fail, DG Fail to Start, DG Fuel Level Low etc.
• Call testing, Alarm testing from GNOCK.
Previous Work Experience:
ZTE Telecom (I) Pvt.Ltd.Since (Aug 2007 to June 2008)
DESIGNATION: Residential Engineer (BSS).
THE DUTIES include:
• Installation, Commissioning Integration, Testing and Maintenance of BSS systems of Cellular Networks.
• Integration of ZTE CDMA BSSB system. Entire installation and cabling including power cabling, optical fiber, PCM cables and interlinking of Tx and Rx links, Set up links with other BSC.
• Experience in ZTE CDMA BTS, BSS, installation, commissioning & integration.
• Setup Diagnostic, test and maintenance of all E1 Links with other sites in DDF & DDF to Switch.
• SWR measurement of feeder & jumper (with site master).