Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 890 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Do you work for a
Company or Personal Website
What is your current job title?
Director for Region North
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Name Ratko Šojat
Address K.Hegedušića 59, 42000 VARAŽDIN
Phone + 385 42 33 13 54
Mobile Phone +385 95 6327445
Date of Birth 15.06.1965.
May 2012 – Until now
• excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• organizational skills and time management skills
• Understanding user behaviour
• 10 year's experience as Key Account Manager
• Oriented to implement the plans set
Metronet telekomunikacije d.o.o. Zagreb
Job title: Director for Region North
• responsible for implementation of annual plans for sales and profitability
• Monitoring and evaluate the sales team performance to ensure that the specific portfolios of business
• contacts with new customers
• preparing documents for public procurement
• Coaching sales team members to deliver a consistent standard Customer Care, whilst taking actions to develop individuals for future growth within the organisation
• negotiations on the terms of the contract, prepare contracts for these customers and accompany their implementation
• Managing documentation and legal government relation matters pertaining to the sales function by adhering to the prescribed government rules and procedures to minimise legal implications to the
VIP net d.o.o. Zagreb
Job title: Regional Business Account Manager
• enhance and maintain target customer and all other customer relationships
• implementation of annual plans for sales and profitability
• Monitoring and evaluate the sales team performance to ensure that the specific portfolios of business performances are met by taking corrective action in conjunction with the centre management, whenever required
• Managing sales teams to achieve pre-determined operational targets by providing and analysing business plans to meet operation targets determined by the centre management.
• Make contacts with new customers, preparing documents for public procurement, carry out negotiations on the terms of the contract, prepare contracts for these customers and accompany their implementation.
• Acting on complaints from customers, according to internal documents and legal regulations and processes.
October 03 – September. 06
Faculty of Law of the University of Zagreb
Academy Legal Study
September 81- May 84
High school:Srednja škola za obrazovanje NGRM karova,Varaždin
Focus on Chemistry
15.Nov 07 – 16.Novi 07
Management Centre Europe Time Management Progr