Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 143 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
IBM (ex Micromuse)
What is your current job title?
Technical Account Manager Central and Eastern Europe
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for sales contacts
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
INTERESTS: BSS/OSS, Telco/IT, Business Service Management, Sales, Technical Sales, SW Solution Architecture
Business focused IT professional with proven track record of selling BSS/OSS solutions to telecom service provides and large enterprises in Central and Eastern Europe. Extensive international sales and consulting experience, business and channel development, executive level communication skills. Outstanding qualification in business functions such as marketing, finance, project management and people management obtained through accredited MBA program.
5/2005 – today IBM, Software Group, Prague, Czech Republic – Technical Account Manager, Central and Eastern Europe/Middle East/Africa, Austria & Switzerland
- Formerly Micromuse Ltd. Acquired by IBM in 2006.
- Acted as key client-facing technical sales and solution architect of IBM Tivoli/Netcool Business Service Assurance software at fixed/mobile service provider, utilities and financial sector markets within CEE region.
- Main business topics and expertise: BSS/OSS, Business Automation, Business Service Assurance and Management
- Developed and expanded business in the following example accounts:
o Telco sector – Telefonica O2, T-Mobile (Czech, Croatia, Austria, Slovakia), GTS Novera Czech, Slovak Telecom, T-Com (Hungary, Croatia, Montenegro, Bulgaria), Telecom Serbia, RomTelecom (Romania)
o Finance – Erste Bank, Ceska Pojistovna
o Utility and other accounts – CEZ-Net, DHL, Skoda Car, MAV (Hungarian railways)
- Maintained and enlarged channel and business partner network: Cisco, Accenture, Cap Gemini, Alcatel, Siemens, NextiraOne, Vegacom, Anect, Trask, Fornax, Synergon, SIMT and others. Provided education and sales guidance.
- Supported new business generation with pre-sales activities such as high-level solution design and business value proposition, ROI and competitive analysis, solution requirements analysis, RFP response and bid creation
- Augmented regional sales offices performance through internal solution portfolio promotion and sales enablement campaigns
- Contributed to Netcool product portfolio sales strategy development
- Advised in product licensing and pricing – internal/external (e.g. KPMG audit)
9/2003 – 6/2004 Nokia, Commnet Wireless – Freelance Network Consultant
- Clients: Cegetel(France), Telefonica Moviles (Mexico), Eastern Illinois Cellular (USA)
- Delivered consulting services and technical support in wireless and IT networks in multiple projects. In charge of design and integration of mobile