Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Middle East
Profile Views: 724 views
Contacts: 2 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor, Other
What is your current job title?
General Manager Operations, West Africa
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Middle East & African Market
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
PERSONAL OBJECTIVE & SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE r>
Attain a suitable position, in a TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Management (or Senior) role, suitable to my 36 years of Global experience & skills acquired, within the industries & environments, below:
<br>• Telecommunication Operating Companies – Domestic & International.
• Telecommunication Vendors & Service providers.
• Oil & Gas – Production, Distribution, Refinery, LNG, Construction, Upgrades, etc.
• Utilities (Electrical, Gas, Water).
• Civil Aviation Authorities – i.e. ICAO, FAA, CAA, PCA, other national air authorities, etc.
• Airlines & Airports.
>• Military, Emergency services, Border control, Security access & control, etc.
• Government - Federal, State, Local authorities, Law enforcement. Emergency services, etc.
• Major events & facilities – i.e. Sport’s, Political, Conventions, etc.
• Gold Mining & Gold/Diamond Exportation.
SKILLS & STRENGTHS
• 36 years of experience, in various Telecommunications environments.
>• Extensive Global & Overseas career, in diverse and multi-cultural environments.
• Telecommunication – Services & Network; design, planning, operations, roll-outs of facilities and networks.
• Man management skills, at all levels.
• Independent working.
• Client & Senior management relationships.
• Project Management.r>• Clearly communicate objectives and designate responsibilities.
• Utilise my intelligence, with common sense and experience, always seeing the “Big Picture.”
• Organise tasks & communication to personnel, at all levels.
• Adaptable, by acting quickly in order to resolve problems, with an ability to anticipate problems thus ensuring immediate resolution or prevention of their occurrence.
• Implementation & completion of tasks expediently, either operationally or on projects, on time & on-budget. Many times ahead of schedule and under agreed budget.
• My organization and detail of documentation ultimately determines adequate operations and finalization of projects.
• My quality control of tasks, communications, documentation & projects, in most cases, minimize errors & duplication of tasks.
• I am PC & Microsoft Office literate and also utilise Operational and Design tools, such as Help Desk function, Trouble t