Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
Huawei Technologies (UK), Co., Ltd.
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for sales contacts
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Mobile Broadband, Mobile Multimedia, Mobile Enterprise.
Ingeneur degree from University of Indonesia in Digital Telecommunication subject
MBA degree from University of Wales Institute Cardiff in Mobile Enterprise subject
Previous experience 1
British Telecom - Ireland
Oversaw the consultancy and telecom managed service accounts for Irish market
Previous experience 2
Ericsson Service Limited - UK
Oversaw the telecom managed service account and consultancy for UK and Western Europe.
Previous experience 3
T-Mobile - UK
Ericsson - Indonesia
Alcatel - Indonesia
Have been providing the end-to-end high level strategy on business, management and technical in transforming and monetising the mobile broadband toward multimedia, enterprise and ICT capability in the convergent telecommunication, for over 22+ years in more than 25 countries for top mobile telecommunication vendors and operator.
Specialties / Skills
- Fast-changing organizational landscape in digital economy
- Mobile network evolution toward ICT, Multimedia and Enterprise.
- Stakeholder and Client engagement at CXO/COO/CTO/CSO level
- Business opportunity exploration, competition and profitability analysis
- CAPEX/OPEX efficiency, business model, pre-sales, and tender process.
- Network merger and acquisition (M&A), and vertical value chain strategy.
- Operation and transformation planning, network CRM and CEM strategy.
- Mobile Broadband, Mobile Video, and Mobile Enterprise.
- MVNO, FMC, NVF, Cloud, and SME.
- Mobile network solution, design, audit/performance improvement, telecom managed service, and risk assessment.