Member Type: Individual Profile
Networks: Middle East
Profile Views: 224 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Ericsson kenya Ltd
What is your current job title?
Site Acquisition Manager
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Middle East & African Market
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
• 2G and 3G GSM Network Rollout Manager including Radio network planning, Transmission planning, Site acquisition planning, Civil construction planning and managing. Coordinating and execution of technical site surveys, Candidates evaluation and selection, lease negotiations and finalization, local authority building permitting, Environmental impact assessment certification, civil aviation authority approvals, power supply authorities scheduling and implementation of network rollout and acquisition strategies.
>• Managing and Supervising Telecommunications Network expansion, Coordinating site audits and surveys, site selection, Checking and approving Site layout designs and drawings. Negotiating, tracking and concluding lease contracts with land owners regarding selected candidates from Radio nominal plan according to rent averages and lease periods in regards to agreed customer KPIs.
• Coordinating site survey visits with client and contractors for the purposes of approving and authorizing site layouts and designs for tower heights and positions, container positions, Antenna positioning, power connection positions, site access locations and generator location before starting of site construction and equipment installations.
• Customer interfacing and coordinating, negotiating for infrastructure sharing with other operators, existing infrastructure auditing.
• Subcontractor evaluation, appointment and supervision, monitoring, selecting, supervising and meeting subcontractors on site and advising on civil and telecom issues. managing subcontractors for Site Acquisition, Civil construction, Power installations and equipment installations Ensuring that site standards and quality and tender are met during project delivery. Scheduling monthly site meetings, investigation visit to check sites quality and stage completeness as per agreed KPIs. Making feasibility studies for relocation of sites in the event of difficulties arising during all processes. Ensuring that the project runs smoothly and that the structures are completed on time and within budget.
• Follow up approvals and permits through Municipalities, Aviation Authorities, Environmental Management Authorities & Power Authorities. r>Make final decisions both creatively and logically to resolve all network design and network development problems. Compiling each months (KPIs) for tracking subcontractor performance. Managing and Inspection of the t