Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 1,007 views
Contacts: 1 friend
Location (City, State)
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Global Marketing Manager - Games
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Do you belong to, or participate in any of the following
TM Forum, GSMA, ITU, TIA
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Experimenting in the Web 2.0 world
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
A marketing professional who has successfully delivered mobile smartphone systems, applications and converged internet services for global mobile operators and handset vendors and created revenue generating collaborative marketing programs at an international level.
Naresh has led the initiation and delivery of many international B2B and B2C product launches and marketing programs for global brands such as Vodafone, Orange, Motorola, UIQ (Symbian) and Ubiquity Software at both the handset and network services levels and has worked with major vendors such as SonyEricsson, Motorola, Nokia and many others. He is highly experienced in the development of smartphones, mobile Internet services and software development and is a spokesperson and evangelist for the mobile industry. He also has an extensive network of key contacts within the industry from the GSM Association, independent software vendors through to the operator, Internet and vendor communities.
Naresh’s specialties include detailed knowledge of consumer and business product marketing, product management, mobile applications, internet advertising & promotion, wireless internet services, location services and social networking applications, exceptional communications skills, technology evangelisation, branding and marketing communications, product management and marketing, delivering collaborative international marketing programs. Naresh has also managed large budgets and teams (both direct and virtual) successfully coordinating and launching telecoms products and services.
- Go-market planning - segmentation, proposition development, retail and distribution strategy development, pricing and marketing communications launch
- Driving strategic alliances and eco-systems for software and service development
- Running large product marketing & management teams
- Managing large marketing programs across international boundaries
- Executing complete marketing communications strategies and go-to-market plans
- Managing large marketing budgets, campaigns and agencies to deliver them
- Business model creation for products and services
- Strategic product planning and implementation
- Evangelism of mobile technology