Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 91 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
What is your current job title?
Optimization Project Director
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
NAME: MUSLUM RAMAZAN YILMAZER
Address: Mandalay / Myanmar
Phone: +959971350831 (Myanmar Mobile)
+905323777058 (If above not reachable Turkish mobile)
PERSONAL: 29.09.1973 DOB, male, married
ABOUT: Over 15 yrs of accomplished experience in engineering and project management within the Telecom industry. I am presently attached as Regional Project/Program Manager, and undertaking multi-functional duties which brace General Management, Project Management, Planning, Monitoring, Engineering, Contracts, Acquisition and Budgeting. My experience has also enabled me to buff sound technical and project management expertise, increasing my ability to gather and synthesize complex technical information to solve operational problems swiftly and independently.
• Extensive experience in RF Planning (2G, 3G), RF Optimization (2G, 3G) , Site Acquisition/ Permitting/ Zoning, Civil/Structural Engineering, Cell Site Construction, Mobile Base Station (2G, 3G & LTE) Install /Commissioning, MW, Optic fiber Install & Commissioning, Wireless Network Architectures and interoperation, DWDM Project management, Network Planning, Deployment and Operation, Access/Backhaul, BSC/MGW Deployment and Mobile Base Station (BBU & RRU) Swap/Migration, Budget Control, Contract Management, Sub-Contract Management, Process Development, Scheduling, Quality and Safety Management
• Experience in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Tools
• Project Tracking and Scheduling database
• Good Presentation Skills and management skills
1. 15 September 2014 - Present
Company: ZTE Myanmar (Ooredoo Project)
Position: Mandalay Regional Project/Program Manager
Awards: ZTE Best Project Performance in 2014/2015
Role: Managing CW/TI/RF teams in parallel with project Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement, Integration, execution and verification of all aspects of project requirement along with C level Management.
Managing regional RF engineers for nominal plan implementation, SAR validation, RF data preparation, SSV testing and cluster optimization/Acceptance.
Total 987 sites acceptance completed out of 1050 sites, 94% success rate.
Management of 50 CW/TI teams for implementation of CW/TI execution processes, including site planning, sub contractor management, regional budget and resource management, Site Plans, layout and detailed Engineering Designs.
Allocation / Mobilization of contractors on new si