Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 145 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Do you work for a
Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
Value Added Services (VAS)
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
In Building Coverage Project Manager at Nokia Siemens Networks
September 2008 – Present ( 8 months)
> PM Implementation, Commisioning & Acceptance.
> Planning, Logistic & sub Contractor management.
> Scheduling, Risk & Issue Management.
> Representation Regional Manager Central Java on Dec 08 - Jan 09.
National Site Acquisition-Management Support at Nokia Siemens Networks
October 2007 – September 2008 (1 year)
> Support activities related to site and sharing with tower provider
> Closure of site acquisition project phase 120 sites for Kalimantan-Sulawesi Region with Customer management.
> Core NW (Media Gate Way/BSC) site acquisition management in Kalimantan, Sulawesi and West Java.
> Regional Management support in Central Java, coordinating between customer regional management, NSN team, subcontractors and zone Management Company to meet the rollout number targets.
> Regular issue and progress reporting to National Site Acquisition Manager and Project Director including customized reports.
National Site Acquisition-Controller at Nokia Siemens Networks
September 2006 – October 2007 (1 year 2 months)
• Maintaining of issue and risk registers for Site Acquisition process.
• Controlling of Site Acquisition progress, identifying blocking issues that impact rollout progress (using CAPRI database).
• Management Reporting to National Site Acquisition Manager and Project Director including customized reports when required.
• Verification and Control of IMB Receipt notices and giving clearance for construction start.
• Field support to region for solving problem cases with Site Acquisition subcontractors, communities and authorities.
Project Manager at i-Lima ProductionZ
July 2001 – February 2004 (2 years 8 months)
Event Organizer Company with Partial Ownership
> Organization and Management of Media and Entertainment Events.
> Responsible for Event Profit and Loss.
1992 – 1999
University, Mass Communication
1989 – 1994