Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 359 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Ptd Ltd
What is your current job title?
3G BSS Engineer
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Professional Environment, Ability to connect with like minded professionals , Expand network for next job, Looking for employees, Looking for sales contacts, Experimenting in the Web 2.0 world
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
UNIVERSITY TECHNOLOGY of MALAYSIA
BACHELOR in ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEERING
With Second Class Honors
Period of : November 2005 – Present
Company : Huawei Technologies (M) Ptd. Ltd.
Position as : BSS Engineer
• NodeB Installation, Testing, Integration and Trouble Shooting.
• RNC Installation, Testing, Integration and Trouble Shooting.
• Supervising the new site implementation for Celcom 3G project.
• Monitoring the 3G equipment and network performance for Celcom 3G project.
• Supporting all related technical issue for all 3G Malaysia project.
• NodeB rehorming and relocation activity.
• RNC subrack relocation activity.
• NodeB 3812A battery swapping activity.
• BBU RRU Installation, Testing, Integration and Trouble Shooting.
Period of : April 2004 – Present
Company : Binafon Wireless Sdn. Bhd.
Position as : Project Engineer
• Lead the Telekom Malaysia 3G project with Nokia as the main vendor and SAPURA as the main contractor in Klang valley region. Job task includes the Node-B, Metro Site and Flexi Hopper site survey, installation, commissioning, integration and maintenance.
• Experienced in Huawei 3G equipment installation during the Telekom Malaysia 3G project implementation.
• Lead the In-building Coverage project for Celcom and manage to win few bidding exercise.
• Lead the old used Nokia BTS rectification at Maxis for CIS International.
• Consultant for both VHF and UHF amateur radio repeater for few Malaysian government body and private sector user.
• Lead the Celcom national swapping project in Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Malacca and Johore state. This exercise involved the Ericsson 200 and 2000 BTS series and the brand new Alcatel Evolium BTS.
• Involved in Celcom site termination exercise through peninsular Malaysia.
• Involved in the Ericsson 800 and 880 AMPS re-implementation project for Myanmar Telecom & Post Ministry.
Period of : March 1999 – February 2004
Company : NOKIA (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Position as : BSS CARE Engineer / BSS Senior Engineer
• Responsible for daily network operation alarm troubleshooting and maintenance of Celcom 013 and Time Cellular.
• Responsible for new BSC and BSC high capacity upgrading involving installation, commissioning and integration of BSC2E, BSCi and BSC2i for Celcom 013 and Maxis in Malaysia and Globe and Smart in Philippines.
• Responsible for the implementation of Full Rate and Half Rate features call for Celcom 013.
• Responsible for BSC GPRS implementation, upgrading and activating for local Malaysian service provider Celcom 013 and Maxis and AIS the local service provider in Thailand.
• Responsible for BSC Software