Member Type: Individual Profile
Profile Views: 187 views
Contacts: 0 friends
Location (City, State)
Angeles / Edinburgh
Global region are you based in? For example Eastern Europe, Asia
Middle East, Asia Europe
Do you work for a
Service Provider/Operator, Telecom Industry Vendor
What is your current job title?
Which of the following areas are you most interested in?
What would you like to get out of Telcoprofessionals.com?
Expand network for next job
Professional Background/Education eg. BSS/OSS
Consultant, Program/Project & Operations Specialist who thrives in a dynamic and high-pressure environment and who has a proven history of ‘getting the job done’. 29+ years experience gained within the telecommunications sector, working with major blue chip companies. I am able to demonstrate a strong record of resolving organisational problems, implementing strict budgetary control, improving business performance and delivery/implementation of services and products, all with a view to improving the customer’s experience. In-depth experience of both ‘start-up’ and mature organisations where change is a key factor for future business development and growth.
Previous experience 1
April 2015 – October 2016
Afrimax Group, Programme Management Consultant, Uganda/Ghana/Cameroon//Zambia/UK
• Extended to revise OpCo IT Security Policy documentation to comply with Vodafone Partnership Policy Requirements
• Produced IT Security Policy document to standardize policies across 4 Countries (Uganda, Ghana, Cameroon, Zambia)
• Extended to Review all OpCo HR Processes to bring standardization across 4 Country Operations (Uganda, Ghana, Cameroon, Zambia)
• Extended to review and revise all Group HR Processes (London)
• Produced new Process Documentation, Flowcharts, Work Steps.
• Assisting Group Director on the development and implementation of a "Telco in a Box" methodology to be used in the roll out of 16 other OpCos in Sub Sahara Africa
• Reporting directly to the local CEO on all programme activity for the launch of a new 4G TD LTE network for Afrimax - Vodafone Uganda.
• Streamlining the processes and procedures for all departmental functions.
• Set up and chair the Process Group Review team.
• Implementing new project work practices and procedures with accompanying documentation and templates.
• Working with all departmental Directors on Issues and Risks to the launch.
August 2014 – February 2015
Xl Axiata Telecommunications, Lead IT PMO Consultant, Jakarta, Indonesia
• Completed a review of existing governance, quality and project management strategy within the IT PMO function.
• Recommended improvements in processes and procedures to project management operations within the XL IT Group.
• I provided an incremental roadmap for improvement with a phased approach to facilitate the adoption of the new methodology.
• Reviewed and improved documentation / templates in use or provided new templates to improve project tracking and governance.
• I initiated the implementation of an Enterprise Project Management tool to improve collaboration, project planning, and visibility of progress and Issue & Risk management.
April 2013 – September 2013
Fujitsu Telecommunications, Project Manager, Contract Solihull, UK
• Project managing the cut-over of 800,000 legacy customers from the BT legacy /CRM & Billing systems to a new Fujitsu Telecommunications managed service CRM & Billing systems for the British Post Office; Home Phone and Broadband service.
• Coordinating the BSS work streams to delivery their deliverables as per the specifications and timescales to ensure a seamless cut-over of service.
• Managing the delivery of new billing s